28.1.17

Cat Photo Art Printable Greeting Card. Cat Double Exposure | Multiple Exposure Photography.


Cat in the Forest of Pines

Let your cat lover friends and family know you are thinking of them with this printable photo art cat greeting card.
You can print this card as many times as you wish, and let all of your friends and family know you are thinking of them.



 If you have had a chance to visit my Flickr Portfolio, TwitterPinterest accounts, or our Shot from the Heart Blog;
you will already know that I love the art of creating Multiple Exposures | Double Exposure Photography;
either in camera with my Canon 6D or in in my favorite photo editing program - Photoshop Elements.

I just keep creating; and now have a few favorite multiple exposure in our Etsy Shop.

I loved the results of this double exposure turned out,
and how vintage like this image of Zai looked.
It is now become a lovely photo art greeting card.